Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blame It on the Rain

Among some of my favorite things in the world, water is included at the top of the list.  I love to drink water (with lemon); I love the smell, sound, and feel of the ocean; I love the smell of rain; there is nothing like a hot shower pounding at the nape of my neck....water is amazing.  It is sensual.  It is a powerful element of living we often take for granted.  Last night's rain inspired me.  
Note:  adult reading only.


The Rainy Experience

The rain descends from the heavens, gently kissing the ground

Just as I yearn for your lips to grace mine.


The clouds glide across the stars’ light

Just as I desire your hands to softly glide across my body.


The atmosphere is charged with electricity and energy

Just as I lust for you to touch me, kiss me with heated energy and passion.


The gentle breeze whispers through the night sky

Just as I crave your erotic whispers in my ear.


Under the cover of night, the spring storm swells the earth with moisture

Just as I ache for you to swell inside me.


The rainy night nourishes the thirsty soil

Just as making love sustains my physical being.


Streaks of lightening are accompanied by explosive noises

Just as your strokes result in my moans of pleasure.


The earth’s surface and rain become one

Just as we melt into one entity of climaxing ecstasy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment