If I could capture my emotions in a word right now, it would be "uggghhh!" What a roller coaster of highs and lows this weekend. Well, if nothing else, I know I am human...
So, as always, I will "throw up" on paper as I try to find peace when and where I can right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Santuary
My soul yearns to be gently kissed.
In my silence; in my pondering; while the chaos spins outside of my being, I am reminded my sanctuary is not found in someone else.
A holistic view of my physical and emotional health,
I dream of my mind, heart, and soul being protected; yet that is a fairy tale.
To have not taken the risk, would have been to fail.
While there is an open invitation to my altar, I stand alone; while the chaos spins outside of my being.
From the distance, there are new things I am seeing.
I exist. I exist alone.
Intended to be respectful, genuine, transparent, unconditional, and open in my tone.
In my silence, I find refuge in music and poetry; while the chaos spins outside of my being.
My sanctuary offers no words for the hearing; only actions for the seeing.
Not my darkest hour... I still find bliss.
I exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment