Saturday, April 24, 2010

Elijah Excerpts: The Latest

Boy Oh Boy!

Did I mention Elijah is "all boy?!?" On soooo many counts Elijah is every stereo-type of a person with large amounts of testosterone racing through his body. Yet, in other ways, he has the sweetest, gentlest soul...did I also mention, "I love THAT boy?!?!" He will forever be my "Suga-Bear," even when he is 6 foot plus and grown!

The latest milestone my five and a half year old boy is experiencing (to remind me that he will be "grown" sooner than I know it) - he has his molars growing in...AND... drum roll...a loose tooth. For those of you with bambinos - I didn't recall this being such a huge right of passage in my youth (well maybe the first one, but not after that?) ... but apparently, at least for my little guy it is. Perhaps it is indeed because it is the first one.

So, any day now, the Tooth Fairy may be blessing our doorstep as Elijah passes through this milestone. Likewise, the school year is wrapping up and Spring soccer is well underway... so much... so fun...did I mention, "I love THAT boy!?!?"

Happy Spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment