This past week, Elijah has been him... a growing, learning, loving little boy with an amazing imagination, full of happiness, and so many more things I couldn't do justice with words. (Yeah, I know I am biased...what's your point?)! I have captured some of my favorite things he has said over the past week:
At school, after one of his friends told him he was acting like a bully, one of Elijah's teachers told me he turned around and said, "No! My bullying days are over!"
After I returned home from an adult weekend get-away, Elijah voluntarily shared, "Mommy, I missed you more than I love candy."
When Marisa asked Elijah what he asked Santa Clause for Christmas he told her that he wanted another Razor Scooter so he could ride with a baby brother.
When making Friday night plans, I asked Elijah if he'd prefer to go to his Gram and Fergy's house for dinner, or invite them to our house for dinner. He replied, "Fergy and Gram's! Can we have roast pot?"
Aw yes, out of the mouth of my baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment