Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Am Soooo "Gone!"

I haven't been blogging much, not for lack of thinking, processing, and such. The truth is I between the new job, working, commuting, and Elijah's schedule. My days are really packed. Furthermore, I spend virtual time with the love of my life (Bill).

Virtual time could be on the phone, text, on line...you know. This past weekend I was able to tack on a few days to a business trip and visit him in the Washington DC area. It was an amazing trip for so many reasons. He is amazing. The experiences he shared with me were amazing.

I hope "amazing" doesn't sound trite. It just seems like a simple, yet powerful word. I am so thankful he came into my life again after all these years. I am thankful he is my gentleman, my friend, my confidant, my teacher, my sweetheart, my comic relief, my comforter, and my lover. I look forward to the day he is my husband, the father of my children, and my life-long partner.

So, maybe a future blog will talk about meeting that first night in the Reagan airport; his sweet kiss; the trip home on the Metro, the rain; the night we spent and the DC Comedy Improv; the pouring rain; watching DVDs in his arms; his gentle touch; my surprise birthday dinner on the Potomac River; our midnight stroll through Washington Mall; (did I mention) the pouring rain; the stimulating conversation; and the feeling of stability, comfort, safeness, and complete unconditional love that ensues my essence being with him.

Until then, I have made a promise to do a better job capturing our lives and times. I have missed a few soccer game, Elijah Excerpt moments, and family stuff. On a closing note, I am soooo gone - so in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment